Monday, January 02, 2006

2006 New Year Resolution

After finishing master, after found this challenging job, what have i achieved? It's time to retrospect my achievement in 2005 and move on to new resolution in 2006.

Just to recap, my last year's resolution was:-
1) Get permanent job
2) Stay with partner together (not far far away)
3) Accompany partner in near distance

Have i achieve it? Yes, I got a wonderful, stressful but challenging job. I stay with my darling and her family. We spend a wonderful time accompany each other for these half year. However, i feel that i'm not satisfied yet. I need some motivation. It's motivation that keeps me moving forward. I feel that i'm not stable yet, even after few months working.

Start from 2nd January 2006, i move out from her house to a place called Petaling Jaya. It is much closer to my working place. I want to move on to new resolution in this year.
1) Find and own my first property with my darling
2) Get stable status with my job
3) Saving > you know that figure...

All the best to everyone. Stay healthy and keep in touch. May the force be with all of us. Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.

No comments: